Earning Money Online In Pakistan Is Difficult

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today I though of doing a post for my fellows Pakistanis out there. While you might be thinking that why I did not mention some other country or better yet, the whole world. The reason is simple, earning money in Pakistan is more tougher than earning money if you were in a country like the U.S or Canada.

Don’t get scared. I’m not saying that it is impossible. There are still loads of ways to make money online in Pakistan. I’ve already touched a lot of parts on how to make money. I’m just going to be briefing a bit about how different it is in Pakistan and how you can overcome those problems.

I remember how frustrated I used to be when I started off with making money. My initial strategies also included trying to sell stuff at eBay. Unlucky me, you need paypal for a good functional eBay account and paypal doesn’t offer services in Pakistan, which is pretty much messed up.

The bad thing is, eBay does not make use of any alternative to paypal. Which means if you’re in a country like Pakistan, you’re absolutely left out. In the coming days I’ll be writing about these issues and more on how you can earn money online if you live in Pakistan (like me, :D).

I’ll be talking about eBay, paypal, adsense, any other request I get or anything else I can think of. After all, Pakistan is a great place to live. Many people might disagree with me on this because of the recent security issues here but it sure is and I will teach you how to earn money from this country of ours.

0 comments: